Information Collection and Use:
- We may collect personal information such as your name, contact details, and educational background when you register for our programs or services, or when you contact us with a question or concern.
- We use this information to provide you with the services and support you have requested and to improve the quality of our programs and services.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We may share your personal information with our partners, such as educational institutions, for the purpose of providing you with our services and support.
- We may also share your personal information as required by law or to protect the rights and safety of Neurodiversity Works and its clients and students.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Changes to this policy:
- We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated policy on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us.
By using our website and services, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this policy.